Luxurious blend of amber and myrrh with cozy sandalwood and patchouli.
This listing is for 1 bar of soap.
Beer, distilled water, coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, castor oil, fragrance oil, apricot seed powder, orange powder, sugar, kaolin clay, sea salt and tussah silk.
About the ingredients:
* Beer: Skin softening amino acids helps nourish skin.
* Distilled water: By using distilled water we know we are using a pure water source.
* Coconut Oil: Cleans and conditions the skin and produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather. It is rich in fatty acids which provides hydration without removing natural skin oils.
* Olive Oil: Creates a hard bar of soap and gives soap a rich feel. Olive oil is mild and gentle cleanser while conditioning the skin.
* Rice Bran Oil: Rice bran oil has high concentrations of tocopherol and tocotrienol, two forms of the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E. Perfect for soothing dry, flaky and irritated skin.
* Sodium Hydroxide: Turns oils into soap. You cannot have soap without it! Lye is needed to cause the chemical reaction (saponification) with fats and oils to form soap.
* Shea Butter: A great source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Makes a creamy later and a hard bar of soap. Shea is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.
* Castor Oil: It is easily absorbed into the skin making it a great skin softener and conditioner.
* Apricot Seed Powder & Orange Powder: Added for exfoliation.
* Sugar: Increases lather.
* White Kaolin Clay: Gives a silkiness and slip to soaps.
* Tussah Silk: Feels amazing on the skin, adds shine, helps with lather and adds more slip and silkiness.
About our soaps:
Our soap is entirely handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Chicks in Black makes soap the old-fashioned way using the hot process method. This gives the bar a rustic appearance but produces a soap your skin will love! Due to small batch process, scent, color and consistency may vary slightly from batch to batch. The size and weight of each bar varies since each bar is cut individually by hand. Soap weighs between 4 and 5 ounces and is approximately L 2.75" x H 2.75" x D 1". Soap is labeled in a recycled paper band.
We use responsibly and ethically sourced materials to make a globally conscious product. In an effort to be as natural as possible, no detergents, lathering agents, artificial dyes or preservatives are ever used. Instead we chose to use natural clay, dried flowers, grains and seeds. We use high quality fragrance oils, essential oils or a combination of both. Essential oil soaps have a very light scent and are not as strong as the soap scented with fragrance oils.
Our formula is enriched with high quality oils for a gentle creamy lather and cleans without stripping away natural oils. Our products are always free from palm oil, parabens, petroleum, SLS, detergent and phthalates. The exact ingredients are listed within this description. They should be reviewed for your own safety as well as for anyone you might purchase this item for as a gift. If you are allergic to any ingredients, do not use as it may cause an allergic reaction. We cannot be held liable for any allergic reaction and/or irritation.
How to care for your soap:
Each bar of soap will last longer if allowed to dry completely between use. Keep out of shower stream. Do not allow to sit in water, use a well drained soap dish.
Wholesale orders are always welcome. Send us a message!
You can ship our products directly to a gift recipient. If you would like us to include a complimentary gift note, let us know in the notes to seller field upon checkout.
We do not make any health claims for our products, please read the ingredients and keep in mind any personal allergies or sensitivities. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided is for informational purposes only.
For topical use only. Discontinue if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Do not use if known allergies exist. Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. Ask a physician before using if you are pregnant.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes! We love to do wholesale orders! Message us for pricing.
Yes! We can arrange a pickup or meeting place near Dillsburg, PA. Message us for details before placing your order.